Director, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Yugal Joshi is a graduate from Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBTI) in Chemical Technology, Kumaon University in Science, and Delhi University in Law, and a post graduate from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi in Polymer Engineering and Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, NUS, Singapore in Public Administration.
Yugal Joshi has served in Corporate, Public Sector Enterprise as well as in the Government. He has served in Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, J&K, New Delhi, Haryana, Odisha, West Bengal, Assam and in Singapore in various capacities.
He has served in Oil Sector, Vigilance, Polymers, Security, Academics, Administration, Behaviour Change Communication and Programme Implementation.
Before his present posting as Director, Swachh Bharat Mission, he was Director, Railway Protection Force.
- Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration for Information, Education and Awareness in Swachh Bharat Mission (2018)
- National Award for Excellence by Minister of Railways India (2013)
- Northern Railway’s Security Shield for the best performing division (2013)
- Lee Ka Shing Foundation, Hong Kong Scholarship (2009).
- Bhasha Sanskriti Samaroh Prizes (2003 and 2004)
- The Director General’s Commendation and Insignia for Excellent and Efficient Service, Devotion to Duty, and an Exemplary Service for other members of the Force (2001)
Stay Tuned for Updates
I send thoughtful and caring emails